[opencms-dev] Failed login

Mark Polsen mpolsen at farout.net
Wed Aug 8 23:41:54 CEST 2001

unspecified type: application/octet-stream

Andreas,

Still no luck with OpenCMS when trying to login.

I was using Tomcat 3.3 beta1 when I installed OpenCMS 4, which still prompted
an error using the setup wizard. I uninstalled Tomcat 3.3 beta1 and installed
Tomcat 3.3 m4 after looking through the install files that check the version
of Tomcat.

No errors were reported and the install went smoothly. I still receive errors
when trying to login after installation.

Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl.importNode(DocumentImpl.java:903)
        at org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl.cloneNode(DocumentImpl.java:345)

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Mark