AW: [opencms-dev] missing abstract method getDeleteUrl in A_CmsBa ckoffice

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Thu Aug 9 09:38:36 CEST 2001

Hi Michael,

could it be possible to copy the original Backoffice template to my modules
folder and add in the templatesection "list" something like

var deleteUrl="]]><Method name="getServletPath"/><METHOD
name="getDeleteUrl"/><![CDATA[";

and editing the context menues for deleting, and implemeniting the method
getDeleteUrl in my Backoffice class?
But i don't know the meaning of the url parameter iddelete. Could you explain
a little?

Or maybe i just could let it as is and edit the tempaltesection "delete" in
this template file?

But i would prefer the first way for compatibility with future releases of
OpenCms.

Thanks for your help

Stephan