[opencms-dev] How to build from source?

Andreas Schouten Andreas.Schouten at framfab.de
Tue Aug 14 13:58:34 CEST 2001

Hi,

you don't need to create a new build, because of the check_versions-page is
a JSP-Page that is compiled on the first request automatically by tomcat.
You can write your debug-code directly into the jsp-page located in

$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/opencms/ocsetup/check_versions.ocjsp

By the way - I don't get this exception with tomcat 3.3 beta 1 in
standalone-mode.

Regards,
Andreas