[opencms-dev] Failed login

Mark Polsen mpolsen at farout.net
Thu Aug 16 06:15:00 CEST 2001

unspecified type: application/octet-stream

Hi all,

After several attempts of trying to install OpenCMS, I've still had not made
any progress while trying to login. I still get the same error with xerces:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl.importNode(DocumentImpl.java:903)
        at org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl.cloneNode(DocumentImpl.java:345)

I've tried using both beta1 and m4 versions of Tomcat and my CLASSPATH
environment varible is not set. I'm trying to install on Linux Mandrake 7.2
using Sun's JDK 1.3.1. Is anyone experiencing the same problems?

Don't know what else to try!

Mark