[opencms-dev] OpenCms and Oracle

Dalvi, Amol Amol.Dalvi at divine.com
Wed Aug 29 15:24:26 CEST 2001

Andreas,

Thank you for your response. I will rename classes12.zip to .jar.

I would certainly like to use the OraclePlSql-resourcebroker, however, I
do not know how to set it up on my own and not use the wizard. Could you
please provide me some details regarding that or is information
regarding that available some where?

- Amol.