AW: [opencms-dev] element cache & multiple bodies -> NullPointerE xception

Michael Dernen Michael.Dernen at framfab.de
Thu Sep 6 17:58:25 CEST 2001

Hi Oliver,
I'm not sure how to solve your problem. The message
"[body] ???" is usually a hint that an exception was
thrown while generating the element. I have encountered
this problem, when I have manually edited the templatefile
and the xml-structure was not correct or when I used own
template classes that throwed an exception. If you just
put static content in your body2 element via the html-editor
and don't do any customized things here I have no hint how your
problem could be solved.

Regards,
 Michael