AW: [opencms-dev] JavaDoc

H_Busch at push-interactive.de H_Busch at push-interactive.de
Mon Sep 10 10:33:44 CEST 2001

Hi!

Why wait for an HTML Release? You can easily generate the HTML version of
the OpenCMS API Docs from the OpenCMS Sourcecodes. Or I can send them to
anyone interested via mail. It's about 2.5 megabytes when ZIP-compressed.

So long,
Hendrik Busch

Push Interactive GmbH | In der VillaMedia
Viehhofstrasse 125 | D 42117 Wuppertal | phone +49 (0)202 2427-300  | fax
-310
Klenzestrasse 38   | D 80469 Munich    | phone +49 (0)89  2602465-0 | fax -2

mailto:h_busch at push-interactive.de   | http://www.push-interactive.de