[opencms-dev] Module icon title

Dalvi, Amol Amol.Dalvi at divine.com
Fri Sep 21 18:43:11 CEST 2001

Hello all,

I cannot see the correct subtitle for my module's icon. I would
appreciate it if someone can help me out with what the problem may be:

1. Created a new module called "com.marsh.opencms"
2. Created a folder "PhoneBook" under
/system/modules/com.marsh.opencms/administration/
3. Added NavText property of the folder:
com_marsh_opencms_phonebook.icon.navtext
4. Created language file:
/system/modules/com.marsh.opencms/language/uk/com.marsh.opencms_uk
5. Entries in language file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<LANGUAGE>
 <name>English</name>
 <com_marsh_opencms_phonebook>
  <icon>
   <navtext>Phone Book</navtext>
  </icon>
.
.
.
.
  </com_marsh_opencms_phonebook>
</LANGUAGE>

But all I see in "Administration" is "?navtext?" instead of "Phone
Book". Also happens for "?filter?" and all the column headings. My guess
is OpenCms cannot find my language file for some reason...?

Thanks,
Amol.