[opencms-dev] OpenCms concerned information

O_Faulhaber at push-interactive.de O_Faulhaber at push-interactive.de
Fri Sep 28 13:57:25 CEST 2001

Hello,

We use OpenCms by way of trial and we are confronted with the rising
complexity of the application with problems, from which we think that they
occur also with other developers.

Therefore I would like to exchange myself with developers, which have
handled complex applications with OpenCms. Unfortunately I have the
impression that in this mailing list are discussed only problems around the
topic "installation and configuration".

Are there perhaps still further places, where OpenCms developers concerned
information are exchanged?

thanks for your answer,
Oliver