[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor

Alfredas Chmieliauskas alfredas at sseriga.edu.lv
Sat Sep 29 17:48:22 CEST 2001

IMHO IE activex control is a pretty reasonable solution, with a
sufficient feature list, while stable behaviour throughout the different
versions of IE. I've tried several pure DHTML+JavaScript editors
available on the net, but none of them could compare to the MSHTML
control considering features and stability.
An alternative could be a java applet? Why not?

Regards,

Alfredas