[opencms-dev] OpenCms concerned information

Jeroen Habets jeroen.habets at framfab.nl
Mon Oct 1 12:05:16 CEST 2001

Hi,

I did not use the multiple bodies. When I upgraded to 4.3.18 I had to
disable the element cache (we started with 4.3.7) otherwise we would get
errors. I gave each developer a opencms instance (copying configuration and
linking all other stuff). So we could restarted without affecting eachother.

Supposedly class reloading is possible (even hackable into the OpenCMS
classloader) but as with tomcat it always leads to class instance version
problems...

Jeroen