[opencms-dev] where is the example?

Kujbus Norbert kujbus at inform.hu
Thu Oct 18 10:34:51 CEST 2001

Hello,

Anybody could help me the following two problem?

1.)
I'm testing the opencms (4.4.6) in W2K. I would like to do example step by
step (from docuser_latest.pdf), but I can't do the first step: "Open your
Internet browser and enter
http://localhost/servlets/opencms/examples/index.html to access the OpenCms
demo site."

I can't find the examples dierctory.

2.) I tried the other example from docdeveleoper_lates.pdf.
The first chapter introduces the template mechanism and begins with a new
template creation. In the first step You must create a master template and
select the type "Other type" (as it shown on Figure 1.1 too). My problem is
that I don't have such type "Other type".

I don't have experience in this system - as you see I'm testing first now -
but for me must test it. My first feeling is very good :)

Norbert Kujbus