AW: [opencms-dev] tables in websites and OpenCMS

per media [Wolfgang Nagele] w.nagele at permedia.at
Tue Oct 30 14:05:19 CET 2001

sorry but i don't have the solution ... just for the opencms team ...
www.changeonclick.com also made an online editor ... you can have a look at
this in a demo ... just wanted to say because you are searchin for another
solution without that activex plug ... maybe this is one ...

bye

p.s. they did with dashed borders ;)