AW: [opencms-dev] getting 404 when accessing login-screen

per media [Wolfgang Nagele] w.nagele at permedia.at
Mon Nov 5 12:49:42 CET 2001

ehm sorry ... did you really try the url "server:8080" ?!
everything becomes clear now :)

i think you don't have a dns entry for that machine in your hosts file ...
so it couldn't access the server ...
the server thingy here was just a "variable" to fill in with the ip, host of
your machine ...

but now you checked it ;)