[opencms-dev] Unable to start with a New Project

Andreas Hochsteger e9625392 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 7 21:05:49 CET 2001

Hi!

I had the same trouble which took me quite some time.
I think the problem is that you have to think in an other way.
You don't tell the project in which directory it should reside.
You tell the project which existing directories can be used by the project.
So these directories have to exist prior to the creation of the project.

Can someone give a short comment on this, if I understood this right?

The only problem I have is, that I can't create a new folder. I get always an
access denied exception even though I'm logged in as Admin and Admin is the
owner of the folder '/' with write permission (as it's set after
installation).

Any help here would be appreciated.

--
Bye,