[opencms-dev] Installation Problem - the requested resource (/opencms/ocsetup) is not available

David Pape [ Twinwave ] d.pape at twinwave.net
Thu Nov 8 17:55:47 CET 2001

Thanks for all the help.  I have managed to solve this problem:

It was to do with the ordering of the XML tags in web.xml; I moved the
<description> above the <servlet-class> then got another error and so had to
move the <session-config> above the <welcome-file-list>.

Thanks again, this is the best technical support I have got in a while.