AW: [opencms-dev] server under 80 and "normal" repository?

Massimiliano Alessandri m.alessandri at tiscalinet.it
Thu Nov 8 20:59:36 CET 2001

After configuring the "server.xml" file to mount the OpenCMS Virtual File
System on the root of the virtual host, I noticed every time a page is
requested Tomcat asks for authentication on the realm "OpenCMS".  Is there
a way to avoid this?
This doesn't happen for any other standard Tomcat folder.
No <security-constraint> block was defined in the OpenCMS "web.xml"
configuration file.  I tried removing any realm definition in the
"server.xml" file too.  Why is it going on asking me for a login and a
password on public folders?
Thanx