[opencms-dev] Problems with <FORM>s and parameters.get

pgandert at gandert-edv.de pgandert at gandert-edv.de
Fri Nov 9 15:16:09 CET 2001

Hi Stephan

Thank You for Your quick response.

Your hint worked. It was the element-chace; it must be set false.. ;-)
Now the data of the form is displayed correctly. Even when it is used
repeatedly.

The question is now. What disadvantages will this parameter set on false will
bring?

Now the next step will follow..... the database.... ;-)

Bye
Peter