AW: [opencms-dev] Link

Daniel Wemhoff Daniel.Wemhoff at framfab.de
Fri Nov 9 17:26:59 CET 2001

Hi,

you can use the "Link" resource to add an internal or external link to the
dynamic navigation.

After installation add the property definitions "NavText" and "NavPos" to
the resource type "Link" first (Administration view, Property Management).

After creating a new "Link" resource in the explorer you always have to add
the properties NavText (Navigation Text) and NavPos (Navigation order
criterion like 1.0) manually via the contect menu (Properties/New).

Daniel