[opencms-dev] Environment Variables in Win 2K

pgandert at gandert-edv.de pgandert at gandert-edv.de
Sun Nov 11 22:45:29 CET 2001

Hello Vishal

The first way is to open "Systemsteuerung", then open "System" and then
open "Environment-Variables". Here You can set the variables on the apropriate
values.

The better way is to set these variables in the startup-script "startup.bat".
In this case these variables will be set for the shell-session of the tomcat-
server.

Hope, i have helped You
Bye Peter Gandert