AW: [opencms-dev] Update from 4.40 to 4.4.6 Problem

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Mon Nov 12 11:06:02 CET 2001

Hi,

the cmsshell.bat is for dos, the cmsshell.sh is for unix. But unfortunaltelly
it seems to be built on dos. thats the reason why it contains <cr><lf> at the
end of the lines so that the shell can't execute it.

So if you are on dos/windows you have to use the cmsshell.bat.

dos2unix is a tool which converts that dos text files to unix text files with
only <lf> at the end.

If you are on linux, install dos2unix and use it on the cmsshell.sh file.

Bye
- Stephan

Am Montag, 12. November 2001 10:16 schrieben Sie: