[opencms-dev] Can't Import the workplace

Carlos Villarreal cavi at telnor.com
Tue Nov 27 21:39:19 CET 2001

Hi,

    I'm trying out opencms for my company and I installed it on a server
running RedHat 7.2, Apache, Tomcat 4.0.1 and the latest stable build of
MySql, and J2sdk 1.3.1.

   I installed Tomcat and tried out the demos and everything is running fine,
on port 8080 for now. Installed MySQL and it seems to be fine also, but while
running the OpenCms Setup Wizard I get to the part where I have to "import
the workplace", and this is where I get stucked... the browser just keeps
box and it says "status" above.

  Am I missing something? ... please help me set this up... thank you

Carlos Villarreal
cavi at telnor.com