[opencms-dev] opencms4.4.6, examples ?

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Dec 18 12:42:05 CET 2001

Hi,

if you have installed opencms as opencms.war, your url is:

http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/......

if you install it by renaming the war-archive to test.war, it is

http://localhost:8080/test/opencms/......

to install the website-demo, unzip it first. The archive contains another
zip, website_import3.zip. Put this zip into the directory
path-to-tomcat/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/export/
Do NOT unzip this file.

To import this zip to opencms, you first have to create a new project
containing the root folder. Read the manual for details.
if you did so, choose this project, choose administration view and then go to
database import.
ther you can choose the website_import3.zip for import.

bye
-Stephan

Am Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2001 12:19 schrieben Sie: