[opencms-dev] How do I use another DB for OpenCMS?

JStanczak at vinu.edu JStanczak at vinu.edu
Wed Dec 19 20:58:01 CET 2001

I've been trying to setup opencms with a different database with no luck.
I've tried going into the properties file and setting the jdbc to the
different driver but it doesn't seem to work. Is there some instructions
somewhere that I could use to do this. Something that could give me a
little information on where and what to change. OpenCMS looks pretty nice,
but wouldn't attaching it to a certain database be a bad thing?

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center