[opencms-dev] Installation Problem

Jun Yamog jun at infiniteinfo.com
Thu Feb 7 03:29:27 CET 2002

Thanks Paky!

Although its really weird that it does not accept localhost or
127.0.0.1.  I do have to check if this is a mysql problem, i have used
postgres, oracle most of the time.

I have then have to figure out how to change the language to english,
its german right now.

Has anybody here have used ACS or OpenACS?  I come from this development
toolkit and it would be great if i can discuss with a person that has
tried ACS or OpenACS.  Since i know alot of ACS but has very little
experience in opencms I could a get some info how it differs with ACS
and its similarities.

Jun