[opencms-dev] OpenCMS with Weblogic

tiger.boogie at t-online.de tiger.boogie at t-online.de
Tue Feb 12 02:16:25 CET 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Srivats Madhavan" <msrivats at yahoo.com>
To: <opencms-dev at opencms.com>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 11:36 PM
Subject: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS with Weblogic

> Where can I find docs for OpenCMS install on WebLogic
> 6.1

Hey,

I don't think there are any but look at the docs for installing cocoon on Bea Weblogic (Installing on BEA WLS6.1sp1, WLS6.1sp2). See the link.

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/index.html

Cocoon doesn't use the weblogic xslt-translator. I doubt opencms will be clean on that point - anyways give it a try. In the cocoon docs steps 4,5,6,7,8 sould be interesting for you.

You can also take a look at weblogic documentation for deploying applications.

http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs61////adminguide/appman.html

Step 2 should be interesting for you as it dealy with on how to deploy a war-file (that's the kind of file opencms is using).

Good Luck,
Martin