[opencms-dev] Oracle Integration

Srivats Madhavan msrivats at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 16:57:10 CET 2002

Are there any docs on how to configure the connection
pool used by cms with Oracle. I see a file called
opencms.properties with connectionpool information.
Does that need to be changed, after which we would
create a new war file and redeploy on the servlet
engine.If we run OpenCMS on WebLogic , do we configure
CMS to use the connection pool already running on
WebLogic or does the OpenCMS create it's own
connection pool. Also would all the necessary setup be
done using the http://localhost:7001/opencms/ocisetup
or are there any scripts that need to be
executed.(Other than the one's for creating the tables
and packages on Oracle)

Thanks.
Srivats