[opencms-dev] Futures plans: dedicated WYSIWYG client; support for disconnected mode?

Atomboy atomboy2002 at bigfoot.com
Tue Feb 12 23:52:20 CET 2002

Hello,

Now that I have OpenCMS installed and I started reading the (somewhat
outdated) PDF, I was wondering whether we can expect a real (WYSIWYG)
dedicated client instead of relying on IE + DHTM + LeEDIT (since that
limits us to Windows/Mac, and even, those poor souls who don't use
Opera...), and support for disconnected mode, ie. being able to store an
entire site on a laptop, work on it while on the road, and synchronize when
back at the office? I simply can't tell sales people that they can't access
our knowledge databases if they don't have Internet access.

Thx
Fred.