AW: [opencms-dev] more greetings ... and the same question ...

cg cg at eworx.gr
Mon Feb 25 18:31:56 CET 2002

Hi Uwe,

Tomcat is set up entirely as the original setup ... I haven't changed
anything. But just to check, I scanned server.xml and web.xml and found no
such provision to disable cookies ... Can you advise ? Where is it done ?

I also checked the browser to verify that cookies were being accepted.

Tried the install once again and it seems that it's making endless requests
to Tomcat.

Thanks Uwe, any other ideas ... ? I'd really like to try OpenCMS.

Best wishes,

Chris