Antwort: AW: [opencms-dev] Installation: can't connect to mysql. user open cms at localhost denied

pbundschuh at bissinger.de pbundschuh at bissinger.de
Tue Feb 26 16:23:38 CET 2002

I tried everything. IP, realname, 127.0.0.1. i can connect to the database
on console, but not via the wizard.
do I have to install any APIs together with the mysql-database ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Philipp Bundschuh

Systemhaus Bissinger GmbH
Industriestr. 18
D - 89423 Gundelfingen

mailto:pbundschuh at bissinger.de
Tel.: +49 9073 83 261
Fax: +49 9073 95891 261

                    Uwe Roland
                    <Uwe.Roland at framfab.de>        An:     "'opencms-dev at www.opencms.com'" <opencms-dev at www.opencms.com>
                    Gesendet von:                  Kopie:  (Blindkopie: Philipp Bundschuh/Gundelfingen/Bissinger/DE)
                    owner-opencms-dev at www.o        Thema:  AW: [opencms-dev] Installation: can't connect to mysql. user open
                    pencms.com                     cms at localhost denied

                    26.02.2002 16:13
                    Bitte antworten an
                    opencms-dev

Hi Philipp,

try the ip or the real name of your machine (instead of localhost).

CU Uwe

---

in the beginning there was nothing - and then it all exploded