[opencms-dev] OpenCMS in IDE for interactive debugging?

Robert Kende Robert.Kende at tuke.sk
Wed Feb 27 16:09:56 CET 2002

Hi,
I use Forte, where I attach my JPDA debugger to the JVM.
Basicaly it should work in the same way in Netbeans. All you need is to
modify the catalina startup options:

CATALINA_OPTS=-Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=8888,suspend=n

Then you can attach to the JVM with your JPDA debugger on port 8888
Hop[e this helps,
robert