AW: [opencms-dev] PostgreSQL

Stefan Marx Stefan.Marx at framfab.de
Fri Mar 1 14:43:30 CET 2002

Hi Nick,

in order to put your efforts in a release version of OpenCms
you have to create three new classes (CmsDbAccess, CmsQueries
and CmsResourceBroker) like that stuff in the \opencms\src\ \
com\opencms\file\mySql directory. And in the same way like the
MySql stuff uses the generic-oracle-ism you should inherite the
Sql statements from generic, resp. roll your own for PostgreSQL.
  Further more the setup scripts may attract you attention to
endorse this area with data for this particular database.
  At least there may be some more entries in one or more proper-
ty files.
  To stay tuned with the further development of OpenCms and to
archive early synchronization with test-versions subscribe to
the opencms-dev mailing list - traffice quite moderate (~ 4 mails
per day, seldom more then 25 a week).

cu && enjoy!,

Stefan