AW: [opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor: styles outfit

Prestel, Marianne prestel at itiv.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Mar 4 16:03:52 CET 2002

Hi Manfred,

the stylesheet is displayed directly in the wysiwyg-editor (--> edit page!).
we work actually with version 4.5.35 (sorry, I said 4.4.6 in my last mail,
but I think, it works since 4.4.6!).

the path is relative:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>
<stylesheet>/content/scripts/name.css</stylesheet>
<TEMPLATE><![CDATA[

regards
Marianne