AW: [opencms-dev] Divide the navigation tree in two parts for separate use

Manfred Pruntsch manfred.pruntsch at ifcos.com
Wed Mar 6 00:53:04 CET 2002

Hi Michael,

I have built the class CmsXmlExtNav. I did put them into
../WEB-INF/oclib/opencms.jar with JAR-utility (with correct path:
com/opencms/defaults/).
But an error occurs: the new method was searched in class CmsXmlNav instead
in CmsXmlExtNav.
How can I show opencms the right class?

errmessage:
[navfoot] ??? [CmsException]: 23 Could not call user method. Detailed Error:
User method getNavSpecifiedFolder was not found in class
com.opencms.defaults.CmsXmlNav..

> with:
> String currentFolder = tagcontent;
Does the tagcontent contain the parameter (absolute path to specified
folder)?

kindly regards,
Manfred