[opencms-dev] SearchForm-Caching

Andreas Urra andreas.urra at x-cellent.com
Thu Mar 7 15:00:21 CET 2002

Hello Developers,

when using the search-form I always get the same result page (the first
created after a server-start). When I'm logged in and in preview mode,
everything works fine. Only the published page (not static) is working
out of the cache it seems.

The problem is, I cannot disable the caching there, because I don't have
the sources of the search-module - and simply extending the old one,
plus overwriting the 'getCacheDirectives' and 'isCacheable' doesn't work
either.

Are the search-module-sources available somewhere? Or does anybody know
how to bypass the caching?
(the com.opencms.modules.search.form.CmsSearchForm has a
'getContent'-Method which I assume doesn't call the startProcessing with
its caching-detection as usual. Otherwise the getCachingDirectives would
get called - but it doesn't, I checked that)

Version is the 4.5.35 (current RC)

I need that functionality soon, because of going online next days.
Please help.

Thanks,

Andreas