[opencms-dev] Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:02:04 +0100

Paul paul at abctranslate.com
Thu Mar 14 13:11:57 CET 2002

Hello Andreas,

yein... This may be true in theory but you will find that there is no
correlation between the PDF manual and the current CVS offering.

As stated in the current PDF manual (version 4.6, 8th March 2002) on page 3

"The dialog window "Create new Project" is opened (fig 1.7) Enter the
project data:

Project Name: Nice try
Project Directories: /projects/
Project Members: Users
Project leader: Project manager

..."

Firstly, the current CVS offering has a different dialog box.

Here the headings are:

1: Project Name
2: Description
a blank text box
3: Folders
4: Channels
5: User Group
6: Manager group

.. etc

I have placed the /projects/ into the blank text box, but where does one
enter /examples as mentioned in the note on page 3.

The keyboard appears to be disabled, and disallows me form entering into the
folders textarea. If I click on the yellow folder icon to the right of it, I
am presented with a tree like file structure with no /examples entry.

Thus,it would appear that this new documentation does not represent the
latest CVS build.

Any ideas would be welcome.

best regards,

Paul