[opencms-dev] Weird problem in folder pane

Mario Meisenberger m.meisenberger at labor-c.net
Fri Mar 15 12:25:30 CET 2002

We have a weird problem we canĀ“t really track down. To make it short,
the problem is that we have a project in OpenCMS with a fair number of
files, and in the folder pane if the project is selected every folder
seems to exists twice, a as normal folder, which can be opened and
closed and as greyed out folder. The javascript behind both folders
redirects to the same files in the VFS. Does anyone have a clue what the
problem what this strange behavior might be?

thanks in advance
	Mario