[opencms-dev] Re: Re: JSP Support in 4.6.0

Jozef Hribik jozef.hribik at apsoft.sk
Tue Mar 26 09:29:32 CET 2002

Hi Rainer,

I have no experience with Slide, but i know what it wants to be.
1. It is "low-level content management framework".
2. Look at status http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/status.html too much features are still missing
3. OpenCMS is currently the best out-of-the-box CMS, mature, expandable and user friendly.
4. All I need is a better solution for dynamic, data-driven pages inside OpenCMS. Currently it is a hard way. (besseres deutsches Wort: mühsam).

Jozef