[opencms-dev] Re: Re: JSP Support in 4.6.0

Jünger @ projektINTER.NET juenger at projektinter.net
Tue Mar 26 19:01:46 CET 2002

Hi Jozef,

I am suprised by that list! It is the most complete one concerning Java
related CMS Solutions I have seen so far!
I am having anouther link but that one is - sorry - german only:
http://www.contentmanager.de/itguide/produktvergleich_cms_opensource.html.

Actually concernig frameworks I can only refere to Slide. There are two
other projekts but the do not seem to start:
j\CMS and jDot  They are mentioned in your list as well.
I would be pleased getting to know more Frameworks or rather flexible
opensource CMS Solutions!!

Thanks a lot for your links!
Rainer

You are right too ;-)
Lets share our experience.
List of out-of-the-box CMS
http://clueful.com.au/cgi-bin/cmsdirectory/browse/Products:Free%20systems
You should start here http://clueful.com.au/cmsdirectory/

Is there any overview of suitable frameworks ???

Jozef