AW: [opencms-dev] On how to integrate OpenCMS and velocity:

Werner Punz werpu at gmx.at
Fri Mar 29 11:37:58 CET 2002

Hi all:

I was really surprised that my short explanation went directly to the
website. Anyway, I will put together today a corrected version
(since it was late at the evening when I wrote the explanation and I assumed
only the members of the list will read it I didnĀ“t really care about a
proper english (german is my native language))
and about working code (aka I copied the code from various parts of my
working system without checking and only made sure that the way of the
implementation
was properly described so  two bugs slipped in - an unneccesary construction
of a session object and a missing String constructor after rechecking my
code on the web.

 This evening I will put together a cleaned up version and will send it to
Alex to put it on the web. I hope to have it done this evening-depending on
my tight schedule.

Werner Punz Labor_C