[opencms-dev] Lucene Integration

Marian Kasala marian.kasala at apsoft.sk
Fri Apr 5 14:01:40 CEST 2002

Hi Simon,

I was trying to use your Lucene-OpenCms integration, but
I found a problem when creating index.
Function indexContent() returned without creating a single entry.
I looked at source code made some debug outputs recompiled and found that
in function addContent() the switch statement contains default branch with
return:

switch(file.getType()) {
 default:
      return "";

The problem is that if a file in iteration is of "default type" (plaintext,
function returns without further proccesing.

I corrected the statement as follows:

switch(file.getType()) {
 default:
      continue;