[opencms-dev] back button in Backoffice

Marian Kasala marian.kasala at apsoft.sk
Wed Apr 10 13:40:12 CEST 2002

Hi,

when creating own backoffice module with more directory levels in
administration view ex.:
  /system/modules/myownmodule/administration/myadmin/item1/
  /system/modules/myownmodule/administration/myadmin/item2/

and using standard Backoffice template
(/system/workplace/templates/Backoffice)
There is problem with "back button" navigation.
I found that in  /system/workplace/templates/Backoffice template is reffered
code
with hardcoded sender parameter:
  sender=/system/workplace/administration/

I must make a copy and adjust sender parameter.
Couldn't be better to make this value parametrized. Or what should
be the proper solution for this.

Also back button in EditBackoffice seems not to work correctly. It returns
one more
level up.

Best Regards,
   Marian Kasala