[opencms-dev] missing files when importing from .zip file

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.com
Fri Apr 12 16:40:53 CEST 2002

Chris,

This is a load - time optimization for the browser. The database has
nothing to do with it.

If the file explorer list gets very long (say 250 entries), it will take
forever to load with the browser, especially if you work with a 56k
modem. And there are folders (esp. "/pics") that _can_ grow very large
:)

Of course, on a local server or in an interanet with a fast connection
this is probably not needed.

Regards,
Alex.