[opencms-dev]: Access Rights

Prestel, Marianne prestel at itiv.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Apr 26 15:42:42 CEST 2002

Hi List,

First:
Many Thanks for all Your Help: We are online!!!

A few Weeks ago, I posted a Question concerning Access Rights. We meant to
restrict special Pages or Files by requesting the IP-Adress. We now have
partially solved this Problem by writing an own class for the IP-Request.
Now it would be possible to link to different Pages (e.g. "access.html" and
"forbidden.html").
But is it possible to store two different Contents (e.g. two different
bodies: "access" and "forbidden") in the same HTML-Page, and play one OR the
other dependent the users IP to provide the security? Or are there any other
ideas of how to solve this problem?

-----------------------------
Here is the element-template that uses the own class:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>

<LINK1>abc.html</LINK1>
<LINK2>def.html</LINK2>