[opencms-dev] Simple install issue

Simon Knightley simon.knightley at syskinetic.co.uk
Tue May 21 12:09:08 CEST 2002

Geoffrey,

When you say that Tomcat is running in conjunction with Apache, what do
you mean exactly?  This is not the default configuration and getting the
correct webapp module to run on Apache to connect to Tomcat is a real
pain on the Cobalt RaQ systems.  Are you sure that you are not running
OpenCMS on port 8080 of tomcat?

Regards

Simon Knightley
Consulting Director