[opencms-dev] Problems with publishing

Christian Flaig christian.flaig at web.de
Tue May 28 10:21:43 CEST 2002

Hi there,

we have here some problems with publishing our site.

At the beginning, we could start the site from the explorer view, but when
we published it, there was only a empty page. The frame were created, but
nothing else. The following error message appeared in the log:

[28.05.2002 10:10:00] <opencms_info> [CmsXmlLauncher] IO error while writing
to response stream for explorerShowResource.html
[28.05.2002 10:10:00] <opencms_info> [CmsXmlLauncher] java.io.IOException:
Cannot find message associated with key 'responseStream.suspended'

I rebuild the document structure, and granted access to the normal user for
the documents. Now even showing pages via explorer doesn't work anymore.

Environment: Linux, Tomcat 4, OpenCMS 4.6.1.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

Christian