[opencms-dev] missing pl/sql procedures with genericsql install

Dan Moore Dan.Moore at xor.com
Thu May 30 17:13:50 CEST 2002

On Thu, 30 May 2002 11:11, mfoley5 at csc.com.au wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to add my voice to this question --- we too are a bit concerned
> about hidden issues in moving between the Oracle Oci / GenericSql
> environments.
>
> Dan - would you mind letting me know how you have configured WebLogic 6.1
> to work with the Oracle Oci driver?  I must be doing something wrong, since
> I get a core dump on Solaris.

Hi Mark,

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  We're trying to get WLS working at all.  In order
to do so, we've been running the install program on Tomcat (as recommended
on the mailing list, I believe).

We haven't actually got WLS running with the OCI driver.  When we tried, we
got a bunch of link library problems (on Solaris) even though the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH was set correctly.

In fact, though OpenCMS is running on WLS with the generic driver right
now, the import of the system directory and subdirectories was not clean,
and we had to copy some pictures from one place to another; this leads me
to believe that the install is not completed.

Dan