[opencms-dev] Can we add the HTTP Last-Modified attribute?

Bart Elberg belberg at idealcorp.com
Fri Jun 7 16:15:13 CEST 2002

System Configuration:

    OpenCMS:           4.6.1
    Mandrake Linux: 2.4.18-6mdk
    Tomcat:                4.0.3
    JDK:                     1.3.1 (for compiling)
                                  1.4.0 (for JRE)

I have a need to display the modification date of displayed resources as
part of the frametemplate.  OpenCMS 4.6.1 does not set the HTTP header
attribute "Last-Modified:date".  Does anyone have the code change that
will set this attribute?  Since this is probably a common need, surely
someone has done this before.

Thanks!

--
Bart Elberg
I.D.E.A.L. Technology Corporation - Orlando Office