AW: [opencms-dev] Logon Problem

Marwedel Frank Frank.Marwedel at sycor.de
Mon Aug 5 17:23:33 CEST 2002

Hi Jaspal,

try
name: Admin
pw: admin

Bye,
Frank

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Hare, Jaspal [mailto:Jaspal.Hare at brightpoint.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 5. August 2002 16:52
An: 'opencms-dev at opencms.com'
Betreff: [opencms-dev] Logon Problem

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to test out OpenCMS 4.6.1. I have dropped the .war file in my
Resin 2.1.0 webapps dir. I am also running JDK 1.4.0 in Win 2000
environment.

Using a web browser, I setup OpenCMS fine. Now that I'm trying to logon, I
get the below error.  I have entered Admin and the password from the
Database with no luck.

Let me know if you can help out. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jaspal

[CmsException]: 10 Unknown User. Detailed Error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]Admin.
	at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.readUser(CmsDbAccess.java:9482)
	at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.loginUser(CmsResourceBroker.ja
va:4240)
	at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.loginUser(CmsObject.java:2184)
	at com.opencms.workplace.CmsLogin.getContent(CmsLogin.java:169)
	at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementXml.getContent(CmsElementXml.java:169)
	at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsUri.callCanonicalRoot(CmsUri.java:169)
	at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementCache.callCanonicalRoot(CmsElementCache
.java:148)
	at
com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.generateOutput(CmsXmlLauncher.java:228)
	at
com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.launch(CmsXmlLauncher.java:283)
	at
com.opencms.launcher.A_CmsLauncher.initlaunch(A_CmsLauncher.java:272)
	at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.showResource(OpenCms.java:588)
	at
com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet.doPost(OpenCmsHttpServlet.java:266)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:165)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:103)
	at com.opencms.boot.OpenCmsServlet.service(OpenCmsServlet.java:117)
	at
com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainServlet.doFilter(FilterChainServlet.java:9
5)
	at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:291)
	at
com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:132)
	at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:217)
	at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleConnection(HttpRequest.java:159)
	at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:136)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich und kann darüber hinaus persönliche Inhalte
haben. Bitte löschen Sie die E-Mail und benachrichtigen Sie uns sofort, wenn
Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Empfänger sind. Die SYCOR AG willigt in
keine Verträge oder vertragliche Verpflichtungen ein oder übermittelt
rechtsverbindliche Angebote, die in Form von E-Mail versandt werden, sofern
dies nicht ausdrücklich in schriftlicher Form zwischen den Parteien
vereinbart wurde.
This e-mail is confidential and may contain personal and/or priviledged
material. Please delete this e-mail and inform us immediately in case you
are not the directed recipient. SYCOR AG does not agree with contracts or
contract obligations. Neither do we transmit legally binding offers by
e-mail unless this has been expressly agreed upon between the parties and
documented in written form.