[opencms-dev] Flex Session variable

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Aug 13 05:34:21 CEST 2002

Anil,

I still do not fully understand what you are trying to do. Can you
please also include the code of the XMLTemplates with the ElementDefs?

I do not see in what context your JSPTemplate class gets called. Since
it extends CmsXmlTemplate is (obviously) seems to be called from a
XMLTemplate. So you would have a XMLTemplate that includes a JSP
element, a function that is not included in the current Flex alpha 1
release. Is it that what you are trying to do?

Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software